Miko PBX - the full operating system for your equipment, is not the separate program. It is delivered in the form of an image (*.iso, *.img).
Several options of the MikoPBX installation are possible. Select for yourself the most suitable option of installation:
The Live CD installation - the easiest way of installation on the desktop PC.
1. For a start it is necessary to download an image of Live CD.
2. Write an image “X.X.ХХ-9.0-svn-mikopbx-x86-64-cross-linux.iso” on a compact disk
3. Insert Live CD into the computer
4. The PC should support loading with CD . The loading order from the CD drive should be configured.
5. Reboot the PC
6. If loading took place successfully, the console menu will appear. At this stage Miko PBX is loaded from a disk (Live CD) on which iso an image is written. It to us is indicated by a line: “ PBX is running in Live or Recovery mode ”.
7. We make the Miko PBX installation.
Pay attention! The system disk on which Miko PBX (in our example the disk sda) is installed only if its size exceeds 600 MB can act as a disk for storage of records of a talk. Otherwise to connect a system disk for storage of records of a talk it will not turn out.
The majority of modern PCs support loading from the USB device.
Miko PBX can be started from the USB device. Such way of installation can be required in the absence of CDROM.
sudo diskutil eraseDisk FAT32 NONAME MBRFormat /dev/disk3;
sudo diskutil unmountDisk /dev/disk3;
sudo dd if=1.0.64-9.0-svn-mikopbx-x86-64-cross-linux.img of=/dev/disk3 bs=1m;